Our monthly breakfast meetings are currently on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience! We hope to be able to resume the monthly meetings soon. If you are interested in joining the CBN-PG Board to assist with the monthly meetings please e-mail email@example.com.
- March 2017 Networking Breakfast
Our speaker for March was Pam Rozanski of Prince George’s Community Resources (PGCR). PGCR promotes the full inclusion into community life of older teens and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities by providing therapeutic, recreational, social, and educational programs.
- January Networking Breakfast
Such a beautiful morning for our January networking breakfast.
The Forestville Pregnancy Aid Center was the recipient of our January $1500 grant!
The Guest Speaker for January was Stacey Roig, Secretary of the Commission at MD Workers’ Compensation Commission in Baltimore. She is an accomplished and versatile management professional and leader with more than 20 years experience in a broad spectrum of key management, administration and compliance positions in both the corporate and non-profit arenas.
Brie Hall of Holy Redeemer Celia Wendel of Kolbe’s Copies Cynthia Morgan of F500 Advisory Fr. James Day of DeMatha Catholic Gwen Uyenco of Forestville Pregnancy Center Jim Palmer of Loyola Joe Hines of Online Payroll John Kincaid of Stoy Malone John McGuirk of John J. McGuirk & Associates, Inc. Kat Brown of TB Digitals Lauren Kirwan, RM Thornton Melissa Antonio Huar of Bishop McNamara Renee Green of Money Concepts for Life Sister Mary Bader of St Ann’s Stacy Roig of MD Workers Comp Stefanie Solari of Washington Wise Tamara Campbell of St Mary the Assumption Zach Hooker of St Josephs Regional School Cinawaye Elivert of St Mary the Assumption & State Farm
- September Networking Breakfast
CBN-PG had another great networking breakfast! After a long summer break it was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and some new ones. Special thanks to Father Rob of the UofMD Catholic Student Center for leading us in a prayer service. Bishop McNamara was the proud recipient of our September Grant.
- We got to hear about the awesome SHARE program. They have monthly value packages that cost just $21 and include $40-$50 worth of basic and healthy groceries. Anyone and everyone may buy as many SHARE packages as they’d like by registering through a location convenient to their office or home neighborhood.
- PGCR (Prince George’s Community Resources) at Holy Family – A new ministry to serve those who are differently abled, in Prince George’s County. A collaborative ministry funded by Catholic Charities that seeks to work with local faith communities, service providers and agencies to connect individuals with current services in Prince George’s County. To reach the Director, Stacy Brogsdale call 301-442-3708 or email HERE.
- March 2016 Networking BreakfastOur speaker for March was Brian Mulholland, Chairman and President of the John S. Mulholland Family Foundation, Inc., located at 1629 K Street, NW – Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006.Their family foundation assists in feeling the working poor of Washington, DC through supporting the food pantries at St. Thomas More and St. Francis Xavier churches in Southeast and Holy Name Church in Northeast. For more information, click: http://www.jsmff.org
- February 2016 Networking Breakfast
- Christmas Breakfast Meeting Featuring Santa
What a fantastic Christmas breakfast we had! Thanks to all who came and celebrated with us! Congratulations to the schools for the $$ you “won” in Santa’s grab bag!
- November Breakfast Meeting featuring Bill Ryan
Superintendent Bill Ryan previously served as the employee performance and evaluation officer in Prince George’s County Public Schools. His more than 20-year career includes extensive experience at both the school and central administration office levels. As superintendent of schools for the Archdiocese of Washington, Ryan has oversight of 68 Catholic elementary schools and 20 Catholic high schools and seven early childhood programs in Washington, D.C. and suburban and southern Maryland. These 95 Catholic schools serve approximately 27,000 students from diverse backgrounds. The Catholic schools in the archdiocese form the largest non-public school system in the area. Come hear Superintendent Ryan’s report since taking over his position in July and his vision for the future of our schools.
Our monthly breakfast meetings are the 3rd Friday of each month 7:30-9:00 a.m. at the Country Club at Woodmore, located at 12320 Pleasant Prospect Rd., Mitchellville, MD 20721.
- October Breakfast Meeting Featuring Nicholas Majett
We were happy to provide a $1500 grant check to St. Vincent Pallotti High School this morning during our October breakfast meeting. The grant was received by Principal Jeff Palumbo and Nina Gass for their new Arts Center.
Karen Robinson the Principal of St. Philip the Apostle Catholic School & Peg Duchesne, Pesident of CBN-PG.
We were delighted to welcome Nick Majett as our speaker today. He is the Chief Administrative Officer for Prince George’s County, making him 2nd in command to County Executive Rushern Baker! Thank you, sir, for your presentation!
A student at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic School was awarded a tuition grant from an anonymous donor!
We also heard about a fun new class being offered at The Academy of Saint Matthias the Apostle on Friday mornings. Mrs. Hawkins will be teaching a “First Steps in Music” class for babies/toddlers and a parent! Click here for more info and to sign up!
- September 2015 Breakfast Networking Meeting
The September 2015 grant recipient was the Catholic Student Center at the University of Maryland. Steve Hall gave us a great presentation on networking with Linked In. Steve Hall has over 25 years of sales and business leadership experience and is a certified sales trainer and LinkedIn expert. Check out Steve’s Bio.
- September Networking Breakfast Meeting Featuring Steve Hall
Join us Friday September 18th, 2015 from 7:30am to 9:00 am for our monthly networking breakfast meeting. The cost is $20 for members who pre-register; $30 for non-members and non-registered members and it includes a wonderful buffet breakfast.
This month’s topic is Networking with Linked In by Steve Hall. Steve Hall has over 25 years of sales and business leadership experience and is a certified sales trainer and LinkedIn expert. Check out Steve’s Bio.
Our monthly breakfast meetings are held at the
Country Club at Woodmore
12320 Pleasant Prospect Rd.
Mitchellville, MD 20721.